Sunday 27 January 2013

I'm back...

So, it's been precisely 4 months since my last post. And what an interesting 4 months its been! Probably easier to go through the events month by month.

So September saw me hit the big 2-4, where I had a fantastic night out with my friends (followed by spending my entire birthday sleeping in my onesie with a cracking headache...although we did get an Indian takeaway in the evening which made it better.

October saw me leave my job and up sticks back to the north for a promotion, so lots of stress at relocating with a few shed tears for my staff. In all honesty I miss it dearly but certain circumstances pushed me into aiming higher.

November saw my sister and I FINALLY jet off to NYC after 8 months of counting down the minutes. I will do a proper post on it but I can honestly say it was the most magical, beautiful place I have ever been and will be going back as soon as I can get a plane ticket!

December was a struggle with only a 2 day break over Christmas, and ring incredibly ill Christmas Day which kind of ruined it but it was still nice to have some family time.

It's now January, and no resolutions have been made, other than to continue chasing the dream and be happy. It's only 3 weeks into the new year and I've already landed a placement in the editorial office at comma press publishing. I start in July so fingers crossed! Hopefully it will lead to bigger things and more opportunities.

Still no Internet in the new place even after 2 months so making use of my iPhone and various cafes around town, hence the short post. So there you go, the last four months summed up.

I'll try to make sure I don't keep you waiting another 4 months until the next post!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment